Monday, May 25, 2020

Be Your Flutter Ui Developer











About:

Hi there,
I welcome you to my flutter UI service. Let me clearly defined my gig services for your good understandings.
In this gig service, I am providing you the front end development of your flutter app on both platforms (iOS & Android). If you are looking for both android and iOS front end design and development then I would prefer new technology which is Flutter. Here you will get the front end development service for your flutter app.


What I am offering & why my service is so unique?
  • I will treat your project as my own project.
  • I don't stop working until I satisfied my client 100%.
  • I give full-time support to my clients.


What you can expect from my flutter ui service?
  • High-Quality of work
  • Very fast and responsive app design
  • Understanding your problems is my first priority
  • I will provide you full source code
  • final testing


Portfolio:
You-tube links:
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dTRwwdFO7LE
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wZAajdQIxR0&t=52s


NOTE: Please contact before placing the order on this gig to avoid confusion.

Thank you
Regards: Sadia Imtiaz

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Great communication, always understands the elements that needs to be changed and works well under good time.

Seller's Response:

Thank you sir

Seller's Response:

Great and easy communication and worked really hard to put everything I asked for. Also very professional.

:

Thank you sir

:

Communicated well and did everything I asked for!




No comments:

Post a Comment