Friday, May 15, 2020

Reskin And Modify Your Android App











About:

Thanks for checking out my gig...You're in the right place!



Please contact me before placing order thanks.




Do you need someone who can modify, update, enhance, reskin, rebrand or setup your android app?
If yes then you are in the right place. I can do work on your Codecanyon, Codester or any source code (Android Studio compatible).



Here Are My Services:
  • Change the logo of your android app.
  • Rename your app.
  • Add Admob ads ids.
  • Change package name (application id) of your app
  • Generate signed .apk.
  • Make splash screen for your app
  • Configure your android app
and much more.



I try my best to satisfy my client  & deliver the best quality android app at the specified time. 

Reviews


Seller's Response:

This was my second time working with him. Great service as earlier. He is an android guru and an amazing guy.

Seller's Response:

Thank you Sanjay! feel free to reach out anytime, Outstanding experience working with you!

Seller's Response:

I am very satisfied with my order. This person is so much polite and talented, he is good in design as well as development. Communication was excellent, he kept me updated with every progress he made with the task. I can fully trust him and will come back for more android jobs.

Seller's Response:

A pleasure working with you as well, Sanjay! Always happy to help--especially when customers communicate clearly as you did, so please feel free to reach out anytime!

Seller's Response:

Sam works extremely fast and communicates very well. I am really thankful that I found him because his work is great! He is my primary Fiverr representative for Android. Thank you, Sam!




No comments:

Post a Comment