Wednesday, May 6, 2020

Develop Android And Web Apps For You











About:

  • Mobile Application development is my passion. I produce highly compatible mobile applications in Android. Securing the data transaction is my key role.


Facts about myself:



  • ICT Innovator award holder.
  • Highly engaged developer.

  • I love to see your ideas in reality.


Apps you can get from me:


1. Chat App

2. Grocery App

3. Appointment Booking Apps

4. On-Demand Apps
5. Social Networking
6. UI | Map-Based Apps

7. Firebase connectivity 
8. User Authentication
9. Network Applications

  • I mainly focus on the compatibility and security of the project.

  • I integrate the Android app to the Codeignitor (Php MVC Framework) to ensure the security of your applications.

  • I can guide you if you have an idea about your project. Let us discuss and collaborate to see your innovative app roll down in the customer's hands.


Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment