Wednesday, May 20, 2020

Convert Your Website To Responsive Android App











About:

Here are features apps will include!

  • Appication Icon - App Icon with your logo 
  • Splash Screen - I will Make And Add Splash Screen (Welcome Screen)
  • Firebase Database: Online Storage access where your data will be store 
  • Integration: Gmail, Twiter, Facebook, and Angelcam where you will be login
  • Internet Detection - Internet connection detection

  • Loading spinner - I will integrate loading spinner
  • Admob Ads integration - I will integrate Admob Ads in your application
  • Facebook Ads integration - I will integrate Facebook Ads in your Application
  • Responsive Layout Android will be delivered with Code 
  • Fast Service - I will convert the Website to the app within 1 Day.
  • Pull To Refresh
  • Drawer Navigation and furthermore you want from the application.


 I will Convert the website to the app including Wordpress, Wix, Shopify, etc.  I will also submit the app file with code.



  • Free Technical support

Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment