Wednesday, June 3, 2020

Fix Your Ios App Or Add A Feature











About:

You need a quick ad network ID switch. Your users are complaining about that bug. They've been asking for that feature forever. Let's get it done!



I'll be your go-to iOS developer. I specialize in fixing other people's code; I have over 10 years experience fixing bad, buggy, and cheaply-made code from other developers. If your iOS app is written in a native language (Objective-C or Swift), or if it's a native Android app (Java or Kotlin) I can help you.



Just a few of the services I offer:

  • Fix bugs
  • Update for iOS 11 / iPhone X

  • Update outdated frameworks

  • Localize apps

  • Switch out ad network IDs
  • Install ad network frameworks

  • Reskin games
  • Add features

  • Submit to app stores

  • ...and more (just ask)


Send me a message with a brief description of what you need taken care of, and I'll steer you to the lowest-cost package that will meet your needs.



Contact me today!



Reviews


Seller's Response:

Did a good job explaining what was left to finish in my app

:

Professional and quick. Attentive and willing to do beyond. Don't think twice!

:

Super professional and super nice to work with. Super recommended!

:

Thank you very much for all your hard work and professional service. You have been amazing to work with! Thank you!

:

Charlyn had done a really great job. She worked a lot to solve the problem, some even not included in the project. She is really professional, reliable and always ready to help and really kind. Recommend her and will work again with her soon.




No comments:

Post a Comment