Sunday, June 28, 2020

Mobile App Development, Android And IOS App Development











About:

Experienced Software Development Engineer with expertise in Mobile Application Development.



I have got strong analytical and problem solving skills and great ability to troubleshoot and fix the issues. I am passionate and love my work, I am expert in Mobile! I take care of my work and always treat client's product like its my product and I deliver best quality work on time.



Strengths and Skills:



  • iOS,Android, App and Game Developer.
  • Android Developer [Java, Kotlin] 
  • Flutter  
  • Google Maps Integration in iOS and Android!
  • Deliver on Time, The best quality work! 
  • Project Management tools (Jira,Asana, Trello)

Reviews


: : : : :





Mobile App Development, Android And IOS App Development

No comments:

Post a Comment