Saturday, June 20, 2020

Make You Professional Android App With Beautiful Modern UI











About:

I would be more than happy to make you some beautiful and stunning apps that your users will love to use.


I am a professioanl Android App Developer & Graphic Designer.

I am working on Android App Development for more than 3+ years.

I am an expert in Android, Java, XML and C#.



My Services: 



  • Website to android app
  • Splash Screen
  • Firebase Integration
  • Push Notification
  • SQL-lite Database
  • XD to android app
  • E-Commerce app
  • Blog app
  • Chatting android  app
  • Cameras Controlling

  • GPS Based android app
  • Delivery android  app
  • Social Media android  app
  • Camera app
  • Medical Applications
  • Pharmacy app
  • On Demand android app
  • And Much More


My Aim is To Provide:



  • Provide High Quality Software
  • 100% Buyer Satisfaction
  • Elegant & Modern UI&UX design


 Technologies:



  • Firebase
  • Admob
  • Android Studio
 

Databases: 
 



  • Mysql
  • Sqlite
  • Firebase Realtime Database


Why hire me?



  •  Fast Delivery .
  •  100% Satisfaction.
  •  Organized Well Code


Let's discuss about all details before buying. Hope i can make your idea into life.



Thank You ! 

Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment