Thursday, June 25, 2020

Develop IOS , Android Flutter App For You











About:

Hi there,

Are you looking for   AndroidiOS ,Cross platform app Using Flutter?

My name is M shahid khalil.I will develop Flutter APP (Android and IOS )for you with a minimal price.

My services:

1:Responsive  Flutter APP UI.

2:Cross Platform application for both IOS and Android using Flutter.

3:Third Party Api and Rest Api.

4:Login/signup of social media through firebase.

5:Website to App conversion.

6:Camera, Gps, Proximity Sensors.



7:eCommerce app and its integration with store.



I must follow Google Guide line while developing both(IOS, Android app) so they are easily accepted at Play store and App Store.Your satisfaction is my first priority  I assure you that your work will be satisfactory.

Why you choose me?

->Your Satisfaction is my first priority.

-> Clean and professional result.

-> 100% quality work in quick turn around .

-> 24*7 .

->Free customer support.

PREVIOUS PROJECTS:

Live on play store and appstore

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.tossdown.dailydeli&hl=en

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.tossdown.x2&hl=en



Contact me before placing the order so that we can discuss in detail.

THANKS



REGARDS:

M SHAHID KHALIL.

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Very quick, high quality - and the most important thing - Always there to help and give a great service, It's defiantly not going to be the last time I'll work with Shahid.

Seller's Response:

Thanks sir 😊

Seller's Response:

Always a happy person, who treats you as a friend, patient, who tries to help you always puts a better solution for your project. Highly recommended at the end

:

thank you soo much

:

Excellent work finished on time. Hard working and great results







Develop IOS , Android Flutter App For You

No comments:

Post a Comment