Monday, June 8, 2020

Be Your Android App Developer Or Do Mobile App Development











About:

Note: "Please do not place order without discussing your idea/requirements"



Mobile App Development for Android:




I am professional Mobile App Developer having expertise in Android app development. Get a professionally designed Android app for your organization.Also I can convert your website into an interactive Android app.  



WHAT I OFFER:

  • Create Native Android Applications using Android SDK + Android Studio
  • I will do by myself or assist you to upload  Android App on Google Play store.
  • Bugs fixing
  • Convert your Website to Android native application.
  • Develop multi screen supporting app for you.
  • Material UI
  • Fire base connectivity 
  • User Auth
  • Application Designing
  • Ads implementations
  • Google Map API's
  •  Network Applications
  • Chat Application
  • Restful API Integration
  • Third Party Libraries Integration
  •  Ad sense Integration
  • Database Connectivity (e.g Sq lite, MySQL)


Note: 

 Fast response, Completion of task within given time and 100% client satisfaction is my major goal.

Amount will be decided after reviewing application or idea.

Please message me if you want to check my portfolio.

Thank You.

Reviews


Seller's Response:

It's been great working with Zeeshan. He knows his job very well and most importantly his communications skills are on point.

Seller's Response:

Thank you Zamo.

Seller's Response:

Great work ethic, easy to talk to and very patient with a first time buyer. I look forward to working with him again in the future. I highly recommend him!

Seller's Response:

Thank you, Sir.

Seller's Response:

Great service. Great result. Very happy customer




No comments:

Post a Comment