Friday, June 5, 2020

Turn Your Content Rich Website In To An Android Application











About:

I know most of us on Fiverr use simple webviews and basic apps. I am here to present a fully Native App experience, this is your chance to hire a very highly skilled and advanced developer with over 5 years of experience for just $5.



If your website has multiple pages then please detail the one page you would like to convert to an app.



Each additional Page is $5 extra.



Why are your prices so low?

Because of the lock downs my current job has become very boring and tedious so i decided to make my life more interesting and start doing projects for other people as i have plenty of free time.



I will include the source code for free.



Note: I will only be offering these services during the lock downs.



Reviews


:

Very thoughtful developer! Highly recommended 👍

:

Nice and quick very professional highly recommend

: : :


No comments:

Post a Comment