Sunday, June 28, 2020

Create Android App In Mitapp Inventor,Kudolar,Thunkable











About:

I've designed and developed numerous Android apps using MIT App inventor , thunkable , appybuilder. My center competency lies in entire end-end administration of another application and I'm looking for chances to fabricate your android application.



Beside this I provide the Free Consultancy for your App Business development strategy.



So, if you have any idea related to app, drop me a message , you are only a step away to get it done.We can provide the following services within android.



  • Google Maps
  • Managing API
  • Web Services
  • Splash Screen
  • Language Translation
  • Generate Notifications
  • SQL-lite Database
  • Material Design
  • Fire-base
  • Responsive Screen
  • Push notifications
  • Firebase Integration
  • Language Translation
  • admob work
  • admob ads management 


and much more.

Please inbox me before you order so we can discuss your idea If you want to develop an android application then you are at the right place.

Logo Included in my premium package :)  
Regards,

Mian Sami 

Reviews


Seller's Response:

very fast communication. Good demos and apks as we went. understood the requirements well and was able to execute what I wanted without issue!

:

Thank you 😊 Great experience

:

Very efficient Job. He done the job so fast and without any hesitation. I really recommend him for any appinverter project. He’s the best on Fiverr

:

Great work. Very responsive

:

nice work. The best developer







Create Android App In Mitapp Inventor,Kudolar,Thunkable

No comments:

Post a Comment