Tuesday, June 9, 2020

Create A Web App Using Asp Dot Net Core











About:

You want to build application or REST api using Asp.Net Core. I can build for you.

If you want to build in Asp.Net core MVC, Angular or React and use Asp.net Core as backend API. I have experience of build enterprise application using mentioned technologies. If you want to deploy application on Linux docker or want to deploy on Azure AKS or AWS EC2, i can help in that also

Reviews


:

Jigar was able to quickly identify the best way to connect my project to a database. He was able to solve a problem that my development was having trouble in identifying. I would recommend Jigar if you're looking for a fast response and knowledge of AWS systems.

:

Fantastic seller with quick turnaround.

: : :


No comments:

Post a Comment