Tuesday, June 30, 2020

Be Your Android App Developer And Do Android Development











About:

Please read the following before ordering the gig. Or better yet, just message me! Contact me once before you place any order to avoid any inconvenience for you or me. Thanks!



**************************





Hello and welcome to this gig. My name is Fahad and I have been doing Android and Mobile app development for 3+ years. I have created several apps over the course for various clients with 100% client satisfaction.



In this gig, I will make a complete Android app. This app has the following features:



  • Up to 3 screens app.
  • 100% Quality Ensured
  • Punctual Delivery
  • Appropriate Design Patterns to ensure good user experience



I believe that user experience is of utmost importance, so any app that you want to get will be user-friendly and provide the best experience. 



I am well-versed in the following Android development features:



  • Front end layout designing
  • Back end development
  • REST APIs
  • Google APIs
  • Firebase, Maps etc
  • Location
  • Payments
  • Bug Fixing




 Looking forward to hearing from you! 



**************************

Again, please read the following before ordering the gig. Contact me once before you place any order to avoid any inconvenience for you or me. Thanks!



Reviews


Seller's Response:

Fahad did an excellent job with a challenging task. He took feedback, re-iterated on the design and made sure we were happy with the end result. Highly recommended.

Seller's Response:

This open sourcerer is A+++ amazing!!! Awesome communication skills, super easy to work with and he develops extremely fantastic and feature-rich Android apps. Thank you so much, Fahad!!!

:

Great Android developer. Attention to detail and understanding of systems. Great communication in English if that's your language. Has solved many solutions for me.

:

Thank you, appreciated

:

Thanks Fahad for adding all these great features to our application! Excellent work as always.







Be Your Android App Developer And Do Android Development

No comments:

Post a Comment