Monday, June 1, 2020

Convert Website To App











About:

I will convert  website to  app regardless the website is in wordpress,shopify etc.

I will convert website to  app it will include all the features of your web_site.Website mobile webapp will automatically update itself upon the updation of website like new article post,theme change,design change.

Basic Package:

I will convert web to android app include splash screen, Google Admob ads integration and provide ready to publish signature apk file.

Standard Package:

 I will convert site to android mobile app and will include pull to refresh,push notifications,Google Admob ads integration and publish your app.

Premuim Package:

I will convert site to android webapp with all standard package features and also provide mobile webapp source code.

By app submittion I mean I will publish app from your console account to playstore.

Extra Features Which Could Be Provided:

  • Firebase Server Connectivity
  • Firebase Authentication
  • Pull to refresh
  • Splash Screen
  • App Icon
  • Animations
  •  Map Location Integration
  • About, Contact Us Activity
  • Dial number, Send Email Functionality
  • Adding Menu
  • Side Navigation Bar


#webapp #convertsitetoapp #mobileapp #mobileapp#convertsitetoandroidapp

Reviews


Seller's Response:

I am so pleased and proud that I have selected this seller he delivered the project on time and and he is fast and easy to get along with I am so satisfied that I will be working with him in the future for future projects I hop you decide to choose him to He knows what he is going and he is very experienced when it comes to this I recommend you to try his service you will not regret it he is brilliant and friendly you will love your project when he is finished and he is really reasonable with his prices you can not go wrong once you try it you will be happy just like me I encourage you to give it a shot you will fall in love with your new project this is his passion to make you a satisfied.

Seller's Response:

thanks a lot glad you are satisfied with my services.

Seller's Response:

Working with Afeesajid was a very fulfilling experience. He responds promptly and his willingness to deliver the most satisfying experience and end result were most appreciated. He beat the delivery time and I was most impressed. Would recommend him any time.

:

thank you glad you are satisfied with the service.

:

great communication, fast and efficient! epic!




No comments:

Post a Comment