Monday, June 29, 2020

Be Your Android App Developer For Android App Development Using Java











About:

Hello there, 



Sit relax and stop worrying because you have the best Android App developer now. 



I am a Professional Android App Developer and I would love to develop any kind of custom Android App for you. I will provide a very responsive and attractive design along-with a bug-free code. The product will be exactly like the concept of the Android App you have in your mind.





What I am offering :
  • Different API Support
  • Push Notification
  • Material Design
  • Firebase
  • Retrofit
  • Responsive Screen
  • Admob integration
  • Cameras Controlling
  • Map/GPS
  • Authentication using Gmail, Facebook, and Phone, etc
  • Payment gateway integration
  • Neat code
  • Bug-free code


Development Process :
  • Collect & Analyze Client Requirements for Android App
  • Wireframing App Flow 
  • Design 
  • Development 
  • QA & Testing 
  • Maintenance & Support



With strong communication, Android app development and design sense, I would welcome the opportunity of an interview. Feel free to contact me for free advice or help regarding your android development project. 

I would love to help. :)



Regards

Your Android App Developer

faiz_creations

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Best developer ever. I will surly come back to him for my next app. Fast reliable and good communication. Would recommend to all. 5*+++++++++ Love it

Seller's Response:

Hes the best! Highly recommended

Seller's Response:

Thanks konceptgraphics

:

This seller is one of the best developer in fiverr, and his work is very first also working like a professional. I am very satisfied to this seller. All of you also may place your order to him. Thanks for make my app so grateful and your suggestions.

:

Very Good Person.







Be Your Android App Developer For Android App Development Using Java

No comments:

Post a Comment