Saturday, May 2, 2020

Submit Your Ios App To App Store











About:

I can deploy iOS mobile applications on app store and also suggest solutions after review issues and feedback.



I can also configure development, distribution certificates and provisioning. Can create Apple Push Notification certificates. Help to implement In-App Purchase process and type.



*iTunes and Apple Developer account provided by Client.

*I am not responsible for application rejection due to application fault.

*Please message me before purchasing my gig.

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Perfect Sellee

:

Wonderful experience. She worked VERY hard on this to make sure everything was perfect. Highly recommend and I will definitely use again.

:

thank you :)

:

Monika did an amazing job, Very fast and professional. Also, she fixed some bugs that were out of the work scop.

:

Great guy, best for the job




No comments:

Post a Comment