Saturday, May 2, 2020

Develop Any Type Of Android Application In Android Studio











About:

Would you Like Me To Develop your android app for your business or want to convert any idea into the Real World Android mobile app?


My Name is Muhammad Armghan Latif and I am a professional android app developer.

I am working on android app development for more than 1 year.

I am an expert in Android, Java.



My Services: 
  • whats app 
  • eCommerce app
  • social app
  • Namaz app
  • On-Demand android app
  • Push Notification
  • tasbeeh app
  • Qibla location app
  • compass app
  • Chatting android  app
  • GPS Based android app
  • Delivery android  app
  • Social Media android  app
  • Camera app
  • Photo editing android  app
  • Medical Applications
  • And Much More


My Aim is To Provide:
  • Provide High-Quality Software
  • Good looking and Attractive Ui&UX design
  • Provide Buyer Satisfaction




 Technologies:

  • Firebase
  • Android Studio
 

Databases: 
 
  • Firebase Realtime Database


Why hire me?


 Fast Delivery.
 100% Satisfaction.
 Organized Well Code




Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment