Saturday, May 2, 2020

Develop Android Mobile Apps











About:

|| Please contact me before placing an order, I won't accept any order placed directly||



I am Ajesh Nair, Computer Science Engineer. I am an Indie Developer and had been working in game development and app development for 10 years! I love to develop apps and games for mobile platforms.



Field of Work:

  • Android App Development
  • iOS app development 
  • SQLite and database integration 
  • Firebase and analytics support
  • Ads and in-app purchase integration 
  • Google play service
  • Google APIs and third-party plugins support
  • Website to application 
  • High-quality UI/UX design
  • Custom layout design and more
  • Launching to play store and app store 
  • Screenshots, videos, and promo graphics included
  • Publishing and marketing




If you want to develop your App "product" with me, I am not the right guy but if you want to give life to your dream App, I may be the right one...Thank You 







Reviews


Seller's Response:

Perfect App development work! The design was awesome and overall functionality everything seems nice and smooth!! Surely got a million dollar app!

:

Thank you so much!

: : :


No comments:

Post a Comment