Saturday, May 2, 2020

Android App Development











About:

Hi buyer,



I would make custom apps as per your needs.



This package contains everything from designing(if needed), coding and publishing.



We can provide the following services within android.



  • Google Maps
  • Website to Mobile Application
  • Managing API
  • Web Services
  • Splash Screen
  • Language Translation
  • Generate Notifications
  • SQL-lite Database
  • Material Design
  • Fire-base
  • Responsive Screen
  • Push notifications
  • Firebase Integration
  • Language Translation


My Aim is to:
  • Provide High-Quality Software 
  • Provide Software Changes and revisions till you are satisfied
  • Good looking and Attractive GUI
  • Provide Complete Running Code 
  • Provide Complete User Satisfaction
  • Provide Simple and Understandable code


Contact me your Project's or Assignments Detail before submitting an order

Reviews


Seller's Response:

very friendly and understanding and patient. I'm very grateful for his help and he was very professional, I am confident that I'll return to Sufyan for help in the future.

Seller's Response:

thank you for having me as android app developer.

Seller's Response:

amazing work bro

:

thank you Sir,

:

Best android developer on fiverr . All time my favourite




No comments:

Post a Comment