Sunday, May 3, 2020

Make Mean Or Mern Stack App For You











About:

Why this gig?

I am professional MEAN and MEARN stack developer having hand on experience in mentioned technologies. I have proven track of working on projects from start to deployment.

Services:

ReactJS

  • JSX Components, Forms, States, Events,ES6

  • Redux, webpack,Bootstrap 4,Material UI,  One Page application.
  • Admin theme integrations
React Native

  • Layout, Touch, Views, Networking, API's integrations
  • Redux
  • Authentication 
  • Navigations
  • Social login
  • Google Maps
  • Animations
  • Build in theme/component customisation 
  • Expo Apps
  • Express 
  • Mongoose


Angular

  • AngularJs- Angular 5


Interested in my services?

Kindly text me so that i can show you our portfolio.

 Note: Kindly contact me before placing order so that we can agree on price and time.

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Thanks for the code. Good quality.

:

They developed great software.

:

Thank you for good feedback

:

Excellent services. Delivered in time with absolutely 100% work done. Very good services, I recommend Entspos for any kind of development services.

:

I really appreciate the work done by entails. Quality of the work is excellent




No comments:

Post a Comment