Sunday, May 3, 2020

Make You React Native App With Redux And Firebase











About:



Why Choose me?

I am a professional software engineer having 4+ years of experience. My apps seems great on all device sizes and have a very strong user feedback having no major or obvious bugs like crashing or terminates.



Services:

- Live Chat app.

- Firebase integration.

- Bug fixing in existing app.

- Push Notifications.

- UI/UX improvements.

Design improvements.

- API integration.

- Cross Device support

Social Logins.

- Location based app.

-  Google Maps integration.

- Camera, Audio/Video features.

- Server API development to use it with app.

- Cloud Functions



If your required service is not listed, don't hesitate to ask. May be it is something I really do but forgot mention.



NOTE: If have some queries about your project, you can discuss this with me.

Reviews


Seller's Response:

great work!

:

Was great working with Usman, very prompt... helped me pair code a problem out.

:

Splendid once again. Stuck to it even when it got complicated and completed the gig.

:

Outstanding job. Project became difficult but he never gave up and delivered as promised.

:

Usman is one of the most professional and commited app developers I found on Fiverr. He is excellent and his work is perfectly aligned with the mock-up I provided and always match the deadline. I really suggest. I'm also continuing working with him.




No comments:

Post a Comment