Saturday, May 2, 2020

Convert Website To Android App Push Notification In 2 Hours











About:

          Right Click And Right Decision

I will Convert Responsive Website to Android App With Splash Screen In One Day



I am an expert Android Developer, I have been developing Applications from the last 4+ years. I have extensive hands-on experience over

*Mobile App Development *FireBase *SQLite *RestFul API *Google Map

 Features of this Gig?



  • Convert Website To Android App
  • Add Admob
  • push Notification
  • Pull To Refresh
  • Internet Detection
  • Upload on Your Google Play Account
  • Splash Screen
  • Double Splash Screen
  • Other Demand On User


Why this Gig?



  1. Fast Delivery Track.
  2. Within Hours.
  3. Fastest anytime support
  4. Served by Android App Professional Expert
  5. 100% Satisfactions guarantee


What I need :



  • Website URL
  • App name
  • App logo (512x512)
  • App splash screen image (720x1080)


Once your order I will send your app back to you within 24 hours. 

        

Reviews


:

Thanks again A+++++

:

Thanks again ++++++++

:

Thanks again A+++++

:

Thanks A+++++

:

Thanks A+++++




No comments:

Post a Comment